Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Powerpoint help

Powerpoint help

BH

How do I use multiple slide templates in Powerpoint? If I change one of the
slides, they all change, I'd like to be able to use different backgrounds in
my presentation.

TIA

Mellowed

"BH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I use multiple slide templates in Powerpoint? If I change one of
> the slides, they all change, I'd like to be able to use different
> backgrounds in my presentation.
>
> TIA

The best place for Powerpoint advice is the NG
microsoft.public.powerpoint

TT

On 8/23/07 1:04 AM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "BH"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> How do I use multiple slide templates in Powerpoint? If I change one of the
> slides, they all change, I'd like to be able to use different backgrounds in
> my presentation.
>
> TIA

Which version of PowerPoint are you using?

Help on Instal 'PowerPoint'... Bigbazza Computer Support 2 12-31-2006 07:44 AM
help with MS Powerpoint please....thnks Calypso Computer Support 3 12-01-2006 10:08 AM
HELP NEEDED WITH PowerPoint.Application Rick Watkins ASP .Net 0 02-26-2006 09:44 AM
Powerpoint Help Jeri Computer Support 3 04-15-2005 01:43 PM
powerpoint text extractor... Help! cstudent79 C Programming 4 10-14-2003 06:52 AM

Advertisments