Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Merge two Google Maps?

Merge two Google Maps?

>=Martin=

Is there a way to merge two google maps?

I looked at a .kml file but it contained only one data point. Can I
get a kml that has all the data points for a complete map?

How do I add the kml file to my own map?

Thank you.

pcbutts1

What??? why not just expand your point A and point B.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...