Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows explorer always opens at Documents

Windows explorer always opens at Documents

=?Utf-8?B?cGFjcw==?=

When I was using programs in XP & opened a new file, explorer would default
to the previous directory. Vista always defaults to Documents. Is there any
way to get Vista windows explorer to open in the last folder it was in?

=?Utf-8?B?VGVoSnVtcGluZ0phd2E=?=

"pacs" wrote:

> When I was using programs in XP & opened a new file, explorer would default
> to the previous directory. Vista always defaults to Documents. Is there any
> way to get Vista windows explorer to open in the last folder it was in?

Drop Vista, and go back to XP.

=?Utf-8?B?cGFjcw==?=

"TehJumpingJawa" wrote:

> "pacs" wrote:
>
> > When I was using programs in XP & opened a new file, explorer would default
> > to the previous directory. Vista always defaults to Documents. Is there any
> > way to get Vista windows explorer to open in the last folder it was in?
> >

> Drop Vista, and go back to XP.

What a great post
Members like you should be banned.