Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dialog Box on Screen Stretch

Dialog Box on Screen Stretch

nc

I have a user who is using two montors. Everything works fine except
for that whenever he gets a dialog box, such as Outlook asking him if
he wants to permanently delete a message, it appears in the no man's
land between the two screens. Any way to change that?

Another

nc wrote:
> I have a user who is using two montors. Everything works fine except
> for that whenever he gets a dialog box, such as Outlook asking him if
> he wants to permanently delete a message, it appears in the no man's
> land between the two screens. Any way to change that?

No. The position of a dialog box is hardcoded in most programs.

old man

If he is using dual display supplied by a third party, eg Matrox/Nvidea etc
its an option of their utility

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

On Aug 22, 6:06 pm, "old man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> If he is using dual display supplied by a third party, eg Matrox/Nvidea etc
> its an option of their utility
>
> "nc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>

> >I have a user who is using two montors. Everything works fine except
> > for that whenever he gets a dialog box, such as Outlook asking him if
> > he wants to permanently delete a message, it appears in the no man's
> > land between the two screens. Any way to change that?- Hide quoted text -

The dual screen is done via an Intel utility. I don't recall seeing an
option in there to change the dialog box position, but I'll look again.