Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > learning c

learning c

sudhakar.subbiah@gmail.com

I can learning c Language

kotzkroete@gmail.com

On Aug 22, 7:33 pm, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I can learning c Language

Whatever...

A good start would probably a book (like K&R).

santosh

> I can learning c Language

You can!? Unbelievable.

Pietro Cerutti

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I can learning c Language

I can speaking the English.

--
Pietro Cerutti

PGP Public Key:
http://gahr.ch/pgp

Shadowman

Pietro Cerutti wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> I can learning c Language
>>

> I can speaking the English.

And he also posted on comp.lang.c++: "I have learning c++"

Who knows? Maybe we'll soon find out other mind-blowing revelations
such as: "I am very having learned perl," or "I isn't learned Java yet"
--
SM
rot13 for email

arnuld

On Aug 22, 10:33 pm, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I can learning c Language

Arghhh.... another spammer from gmail

>-:-0

Keith Thompson

Shadowman <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Pietro Cerutti wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> I can learning c Language
>>>

>> I can speaking the English.
>>

> And he also posted on comp.lang.c++: "I have learning c++"
>
> Who knows? Maybe we'll soon find out other mind-blowing revelations
> such as: "I am very having learned perl," or "I isn't learned Java yet"

Perhaps he escaped from lolcats.com.

August Karlstrom

(E-Mail Removed) skrev:
> I can learning c Language

How do you know?

Miguel Guedes

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I can learning c Language

I is here too

--
Miguel Guedes

- X marks the spot for spammers. If you wish to get in touch with me by
email, remove the X from my address. -

CBFalconer

Miguel Guedes wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> I can learning c Language

> I is here too

This is shameful. Someone posts a rather pointless message, which
indicates they have great difficulties with English, and the result
is nothing but 8 answers making fun of him. Conceded, some gave
some book references. I suspect the OP will not be back.

<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>