Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Availability List of DWP

Availability List of DWP

Priya

Hi,

Pls find the Availability List of DWP.

Skill Set
Exp In Years
Re Location

..NET Consultant
7 Years
Anywhere

..NET Lead Consultant
7 Years
FL (Anywhere if Longterm)

Ab Initio
7Years
Open

ASP Dot Net
8 Years
Open

BA
6 Years
Open

BA
12 Years
Open

BA
7 Years
Open

Business Objects
8 Years
Open

Data stage
6 Years
Open

Dot Net lead
7 Years
Open

Informatica Developer
7Years
Open

Informatica Developer
6 Years
Open

Informatica Developer
6 Years
Open

Java Developer
6 Years
Open

Oracle DBA
6 Years
Open

Oracle Developer
6 Years
Open

Oracle Techno Functional
6 Years
Open

QA Tester
6 Years
Open

QA Tester
6 Years
Open

QA Tester
5+ Years
florida ,georgia

QA Tester
7 Years
Open

QA Tester
5 Years
Open

QA Tester
6 Years
Boston, MA

SAP ABAP
7Years
Open

SAP ABAP
7Years
Open

SAP ABAP
8 Years
Open

SAP Basis
6 Years
Open

SAP Basis
6 Years
Open

SAP FICO Consultant/LEAD
8 Years
Anywhere

SAP Fico Lead
8 Years
Open

SAP HR Time Management
7Years
Open

SAP HR Time Management
6 Years
Open

SQL Server DBA
5+ Years
Anywhere

SQL Server DBA
6 Years
Anywhere

SQL Server DBA
7 Years
Anywhere

Sr. QA Tester/Lead
8 Years
Chicago, Atlanta

Web Methods Lead
8 Years
Open

WebLogic Administrator
5+ Years
Anywhere

WebMethods Dev/Admin
6 Years
Anywhere

J2EE, .Net application testing
8 Years
Open

Oracle Apps Techno Functional
6 Years
Open

SAP ABAP developer
7 Years
Open

Data Warehouse Tester
7 Years
Open

Oracle Developer
9+Years
Open

Teradata
4 Years
Open

Project Manager
9 years
Open

Java
7 Years
Open

Peoplesoft Tester
6 Years
Open

Data Integrator / B.O
6 Years
Open

Business Objects Admin
6 Years
Open

Project Manager
8+Years
Open

15 Years
Open

Best Regards,

Priya Chimata

Sr Business Development Manager

DW Practice, LLC

Phone: 404-921-1569 Ext: 236

Direct: 404-921-2239

Fax: 678-804-1808

www.dwpractice.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is
unsolicited , please accept our apologies and send a removal notice.
To be removed from our mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" as
subject line.Please include complete email address and/or domain to be
removed

Victor Bazarov

Priya wrote:
> Hi,
> [..spam redacted..]
> Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Right, it's a newsgroup posting.

> Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress,

Which has no relevance beyond US borders, does it?

> mail
> cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
> and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is

> unsolicited , please accept our apologies and send a removal notice.

> [..]

Now, let's say I were to receive it in an e-mail. I can only conclude
that by having "this is not unsolicited" and "if this is unsolicited"
in the same text, the author/sender of that e-mail exhibits the traits
of a totally clueless netizen.

I actually don't see it often...