Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Problem with Sothink dHtml menu

Problem with Sothink dHtml menu

sturkel

I made a menu with dhtml menu wich is working well, but i part of the
menu shoud be generated from a mysql database.
The problem is that the last vertical menu items are shown
horizontally.
Could anyone help me to solve this problem.
This link is the 'working' version: http://www.noormannen.nl/test.html
This one the wrong: http://www.noormannen.nl/test.php
The 'sponsoren' and 'links' submenu's are the problem.

Bernhard Sturm

sturkel wrote:

> The problem is that the last vertical menu items are shown
> horizontally.
> Could anyone help me to solve this problem.

you have more than one problem with your menu: it only works with
JavaScript on, and with CSS disabled the menu is not presented as a
list. I suggest you better invest your time into a drop-down menu that
works. How about the suckerfish solution
(http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/)

bernhard

--
www.daszeichen.ch
remove nixspam to reply

Sothink DHTML Menu 9 Fredd66 Software 0 07-22-2012 04:48 PM
Problem with Sothink dHtml menu sturkel HTML 7 08-22-2007 09:00 PM
Dynamic Menu with SOThink Menu? Lasse Edsvik ASP General 0 02-13-2006 10:34 AM
Do any DHTML books cover contemporary DHTML? Steve Javascript 1 04-09-2005 04:16 PM
Problem with Firefox and a dhtml-menu AS Firefox 0 10-20-2004 08:41 AM

Advertisments