Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Twin Line DECT Phone??

Twin Line DECT Phone??

TheDragon

"Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:46d0281e$0$648$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jono wrote:
>> The Siemens' PSTN connection could be plugged into an ATA. This would
>> give the OP a two-line VoIP DECT with multiple handsets.

> You get two-line VoIP dect with multiple handsets with S450IP anyway. Just
> just need to pair another handset with the base.
>

> Tim

If its registered with one base, an incoming call on the other will go
un-noticed.

Now where to get rabbits other than from ann summers???

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

[snip]

: :
: : The 450 IP must be the best on the market it is the
: : best phone I have ever owned pity it is manufactured by
: : a damned German company though .

NEWSFLASH..!!!

Ron Chew admits to owning something *German*..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shock..! Horror..! Gasp..!

Watch out, he'll be a Sipgate customer before long

Ivor

Tim

TheDragon wrote:
> If its registered with one base, an incoming call on the other will go
> un-noticed.

What I meant, is that you can have

One base
One PSTN Line
One SIP account (or more if you like)
Two handsets registered to same base.

And setup so that PSTN line calls and SIP calls will ring both handsets.

Tim

DECT handset that will do SKYPE & SIP and have a PSTN line too TheDragon UK VOIP 3 02-20-2009 01:53 PM
DECT handsets with Call Manager 4.0 and an ATA 188 N03L Cisco 0 02-08-2006 09:47 AM
ATA 188 compatible DECT phones N03L Cisco 0 02-06-2006 04:34 PM
VoIP alternative to DECT Dee UK VOIP 1 05-22-2005 09:18 PM
Twin Pearlscales - twin-pearls.JPG [0/1] Gunther Firefox 1 10-19-2004 04:20 AM

Advertisments