Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IPOINT.EXE

IPOINT.EXE

Tommy

I went to MSCONFIG and I unchecked IPOINT because I was having problems with
quicken screen only. What is this and what does IPOINT do? Can anyone give
me the Pro and cons if I unchecked this. Thanks Tommy

Evan Platt

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:15:48 -0400, "Tommy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I went to MSCONFIG and I unchecked IPOINT because I was having problems with
>quicken screen only.

What problems were you having with Quicken, and what made you think
IPOINT had anything to do with quicken?

>What is this and what does IPOINT do?

A google search would have told you ipoint is for your microsoft
mouse.

>Can anyone give me the Pro and cons if I unchecked this. Thanks Tommy

Con: Your mouse may not work with all the features it has if you
disable it.

Pro: Umm... none? Other than maybe saving a TINY amount of memory.

Bucky Breeder

"Tommy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I went to MSCONFIG and I unchecked IPOINT because I was having problems
> with quicken screen only. What is this and what does IPOINT do? Can
> anyone give me the Pro and cons if I unchecked this. Thanks Tommy

http://www.elmatadorfilms.com/A%20Brief%20Case.wmv

(O
|__ BECAUSE OF THE RETARDS NORMAL PEOPLE
.-|___ CAN NEVER PARK BY THE FRONT AGAIN
( ) \_
`--'

Plato

Tommy wrote:

> I went to MSCONFIG and I unchecked IPOINT because I was having problems with
> quicken screen only. What is this and what does IPOINT do? Can anyone give
> me the Pro and cons if I unchecked this. Thanks Tommy

Did disabling ipoint fix the problem with Quicken? If so, leave it
disabled and move on.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Sunny