Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > No pictures on website

No pictures on website

Plato

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

> >> Big mistake. Word is the third-worst web page editor you could use.
> >> Word creates a lot of IE-specific code.

> > I'm guessing FrontPage is the worst

> Actually, no, it isn't. Pages created with Publisher 2000 and newer are
> far worse, code-wise.

Grin. 40 lines of text just to link to file.

William Poaster

It was on, or about, Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:52:37 -0500, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

> On 22 Aug 2007 23:20:02 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>why? wrote:

> <snip>
>
>>> Maybe IE7 is randomly too smart to render MS Office documents
>>> correctly.

>>I'm not convinced that even on a random basis one can impute "too smart"
>>to IE.
>>
>>I started to write "Internet Excreter", but that would refer to MS'
>>*authoring* software.

> Wouldn't "Internet Excreter" be FrontPage?

Internet Excreter: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thegaffneys/390319657/
It may look exotic on the outside, but it's still crap inside.

Mara

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:45:29 +0100, William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It was on, or about, Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:52:37 -0500, that as I was
>halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:
>
>> On 22 Aug 2007 23:20:02 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:

<snip>

>>>I started to write "Internet Excreter", but that would refer to MS'
>>>*authoring* software.

>> Wouldn't "Internet Excreter" be FrontPage?

>Internet Excreter: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thegaffneys/390319657/
>It may look exotic on the outside, but it's still crap inside.

The pic says it all. LOL

--
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for