Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Sample Code

Sample Code

greg

Hi All,

Could anyone tell me what a good source of sample code is i.e. code
that I can go through and learn about how the theoretical concepts are
applied. I think I have good understanding of the concepts but
practice is different from theory (usually).

Thanks in advance!

-Greg

vijay

On Aug 22, 2:12 pm, greg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Could anyone tell me what a good source of sample code is i.e. code
> that I can go through and learn about how the theoretical concepts are
> applied. I think I have good understanding of the concepts but
> practice is different from theory (usually).
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Greg

chk out this link "http://fredosaurus.com/notes-cpp/" may be helpful.

Shadowman

greg wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Could anyone tell me what a good source of sample code is i.e. code
> that I can go through and learn about how the theoretical concepts are
> applied. I think I have good understanding of the concepts but
> practice is different from theory (usually).
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Greg

http://www.mindview.net/Books/TICPP/...ngInCPP2e.html

Both volumes are available for download and contain quite a bit of code
and exercises.

--
SM
rot13 for email