Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Online Meter (Webutils)

Online Meter (Webutils)

Sonja

Does anyone here use Online Meter from Webutils?

After I changed my modem for a router that is always on I can not set-up OM
anymore. Can anyone here help me? They are not giving support anymore but I
like using it. I don't want it to establish price but just the time online
(on the task bar)

Many thanks.

Sonja