Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Catalyst 4006

Cisco Catalyst 4006

Chad Mahoney

Hi,

I am a newbie with this switch, it is running CATOS 7.4.2 and ROMMON
5.4.1. I was under the impression that you could download and install a
web interface for this box? I have been all over the software download
section of the Catalyst 4000/4500 and can not seem to locate the
software anywhere

I understand this is a EOS box, it is for a LAB environment, but was
wanting to use the web interface as I am not that familar with CATOS
just IOS. It does have the SUP II engine in it.

Thanks for the insight....

Chad

Trendkill

On Aug 21, 2:13 pm, Chad Mahoney <(E-Mail Removed)0ney.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a newbie with this switch, it is running CATOS 7.4.2 and ROMMON
> 5.4.1. I was under the impression that you could download and install a
> web interface for this box? I have been all over the software download
> section of the Catalyst 4000/4500 and can not seem to locate the
> software anywhere
>
> I understand this is a EOS box, it is for a LAB environment, but was
> wanting to use the web interface as I am not that familar with CATOS
> just IOS. It does have the SUP II engine in it.
>
> Thanks for the insight....
>
> Chad

Here is the cisco link discussing installation/usage of the web
interface for 4000/4500 switches. Looks like its an extra feature you
have to download/install.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/105_15954.shtml

Chad Mahoney

Trendkill wrote:
> Here is the cisco link discussing installation/usage of the web
> interface for 4000/4500 switches. Looks like its an extra feature you
> have to download/install.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/105_15954.shtml

Thanks for the quick response Trendkill, I am sure I will be flooding
the group with questions shortly

have a good one!!

Chad

Cisco Catalyst 4006 armopop Hardware 0 11-03-2008 03:35 PM
Catalyst 4006 and Cisco network assistant John Strow Cisco 2 06-14-2007 12:43 AM
Cisco Catalyst 4006 as VMPS server. AM Cisco 2 07-04-2006 03:53 AM
TFTP from a Cisco Catalyst 4006 problem Catalyst_user Cisco 5 03-22-2005 05:07 AM
Catalyst 4006 and GBIC question Rob Cisco 1 12-16-2003 11:00 PM

Advertisments