Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Submit Your C/C++ Scripts & Code

Submit Your C/C++ Scripts & Code

andrew.sain@gmail.com

Hi, just wanted to invite any C++ script authors to submit their C or C
++ script to our popular software site
at http://www.myzips.com

We have just today added a "Scripts" directory which includes a C/C++
subdirectory
http://www.myzips.com/category/Scripts/

The first submissions usually maintain a high position in our
directories so the sooner you can get your
script listed the more exposure you should be able to receive for your
script.

You can also submit AJAX, ASP, Ruby on Rails, CGI, Flash, Python,
CFML, .NET, Java, XML and C/C++ scripts and coding.

Thanks for your time,
Andy

meagar

On Aug 21, 3:25 pm, Daniel Kraft <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Hi, just wanted to invite any C++ script authors to submit their C or C
> > ++ script to our popular software site
> > athttp://www.myzips.com

> > We have just today added a "Scripts" directory which includes a C/C++
> > subdirectory
> >http://www.myzips.com/category/Scripts/

> > The first submissions usually maintain a high position in our
> > directories so the sooner you can get your
> > script listed the more exposure you should be able to receive for your
> > script.

> > You can also submit AJAX, ASP, Ruby on Rails, CGI, Flash, Python,
> > CFML, .NET, Java, XML and C/C++ scripts and coding.

> BTW, do you know a good and fast interpreter for my C++ scripts?
>
> --
> Got two Dear-Daniel-Instant Messages
> by MSN, associate ICQ with stress--so
> please use good, old E-MAIL!