Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > need help!

Reply
Thread Tools

need help!

 
 
Chris Johnston
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-21-2007
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help, I got a link for some braindumps, but the
username & passwords dont work, see below.

I have 2 more exams to go till I get my mcse and I just need a little extra
help for that last psuh. I used some dumps for previous exams and it really
helped.

I see there are a number of mcngp people posting here, If anybody can post
the correct passwords for these dumps it would really hwlp me.

---

Official MCNGP Braindumps
http://braindumps.mcngp.com
Username: mcngp
Password: braindumps


Official MCNGP Cheatsheets
http://cheatsheets.mcngp.com
Username: mcngp
Password: cheatsheets
---
or if anybody has some links to reliable dump sources that'd really help[
to.

thanks in advance
CJ A+ N+ MSCA CCNA


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mostly Gizzards
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-21-2007
Chris Johnston wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm looking for some help, I got a link for some braindumps, but the
> username & passwords dont work, see below.
>
> I have 2 more exams to go till I get my mcse and I just need a little extra
> help for that last psuh. I used some dumps for previous exams and it really
> helped.
>
> I see there are a number of mcngp people posting here, If anybody can post
> the correct passwords for these dumps it would really hwlp me.
>
> ---
>
> Official MCNGP Braindumps
> http://braindumps.mcngp.com
> Username: mcngp
> Password: braindumps
>
>
> Official MCNGP Cheatsheets
> http://cheatsheets.mcngp.com
> Username: mcngp
> Password: cheatsheets
> ---
> or if anybody has some links to reliable dump sources that'd really help[
> to.
>
> thanks in advance
> CJ A+ N+ MSCA CCNA
>
>


Hmmm. Those normally work. Try using your MCP ID number as the
password. Better yet, maybe one of the MCNGP people can get with you
and setup an account for you using your initials - CJ - and your MCP ID
as the password.

Anyone available to help?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
kpg*
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-21-2007
"Chris Johnston" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in
news:faejcn$q4u$1$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm looking for some help, I got a link for some braindumps, but the
> username & passwords dont work, see below.
>
> I have 2 more exams to go till I get my mcse and I just need a little
> extra help for that last psuh. I used some dumps for previous exams
> and it really helped.
>
> I see there are a number of mcngp people posting here, If anybody can
> post the correct passwords for these dumps it would really hwlp me.
>
> ---
>
> Official MCNGP Braindumps
> http://braindumps.mcngp.com
> Username: mcngp
> Password: braindumps
>
>
> Official MCNGP Cheatsheets
> http://cheatsheets.mcngp.com
> Username: mcngp
> Password: cheatsheets
> ---
> or if anybody has some links to reliable dump sources that'd really
> help[ to.
>
> thanks in advance
> CJ A+ N+ MSCA CCNA


Thanks for using MCNGP Braindumps!

I'm not sure why you're having trouble, but we'll check it out.

In the mean time you can get great dumps by sending an
email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - ask for the MCNGP
dumps. For faster service, include your MCP#.

Thanks.


kpg - MCNGP 0x22
 
Reply With Quote
 
Chris Johnston
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-21-2007
ok I emailed tctips, are they a ms insider, I've never heard of them. Thanks
for the great 'tip'

do you know how long they get back to you? my exam is next week.

CJ


"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99935067EAF8Eipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Chris Johnston" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in
> news:faejcn$q4u$1$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm looking for some help, I got a link for some braindumps, but the
>> username & passwords dont work, see below.
>>
>> I have 2 more exams to go till I get my mcse and I just need a little
>> extra help for that last psuh. I used some dumps for previous exams
>> and it really helped.
>>
>> I see there are a number of mcngp people posting here, If anybody can
>> post the correct passwords for these dumps it would really hwlp me.
>>
>> ---
>>
>> Official MCNGP Braindumps
>> http://braindumps.mcngp.com
>> Username: mcngp
>> Password: braindumps
>>
>>
>> Official MCNGP Cheatsheets
>> http://cheatsheets.mcngp.com
>> Username: mcngp
>> Password: cheatsheets
>> ---
>> or if anybody has some links to reliable dump sources that'd really
>> help[ to.
>>
>> thanks in advance
>> CJ A+ N+ MSCA CCNA

>
> Thanks for using MCNGP Braindumps!
>
> I'm not sure why you're having trouble, but we'll check it out.
>
> In the mean time you can get great dumps by sending an
> email to (E-Mail Removed) - ask for the MCNGP
> dumps. For faster service, include your MCP#.
>
> Thanks.
>
>
> kpg - MCNGP 0x22



 
Reply With Quote
 
TBone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-21-2007
And on the eigth day "Chris Johnston" <chris@127.0.0.1> did cause the
electrons to come together and form the following words:

> ok I emailed tctips, are they a ms insider, I've never heard of them.
> Thanks for the great 'tip'
>
> do you know how long they get back to you? my exam is next week.
>
> CJ


Ya, Tom is a good guy. He's on the inside, so that's why it helps if you
give him your MCP ID. He'll get you exactly what you need if you are
looking for exam cheats.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL
 
Reply With Quote
 
Chris Johnstone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-21-2007
thanks, I emailed everything to them earlier, but not got any reply. do you
know any other sites? I really need some help my exam is next week, I just
need a few dumps to help me get my head round the questions.

CJ


"TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
news:Xns99937A5FC7FFFreplyhere@207.46.248.16...
> And on the eigth day "Chris Johnston" <chris@127.0.0.1> did cause the
> electrons to come together and form the following words:
>
>> ok I emailed tctips, are they a ms insider, I've never heard of them.
>> Thanks for the great 'tip'
>>
>> do you know how long they get back to you? my exam is next week.
>>
>> CJ

>
> Ya, Tom is a good guy. He's on the inside, so that's why it helps if you
> give him your MCP ID. He'll get you exactly what you need if you are
> looking for exam cheats.
>
> -------
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL


 
Reply With Quote
 
Briscobar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-21-2007

"Chris Johnstone" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> thanks, I emailed everything to them earlier, but not got any reply. do
> you know any other sites? I really need some help my exam is next week, I
> just need a few dumps to help me get my head round the questions.


You could try Mike Phelp at Microsoft, but he hasn't been too responsive
lately. Guess it can't hurt. Do the same thing you did for Tom. Email Mike
at (E-Mail Removed) and include your request and MCP ID. Like I said,
he's been a little MIA lately, but it's worth a shot.

Hope that helps.


KB


 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-21-2007
"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>
> "Chris Johnstone" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> thanks, I emailed everything to them earlier, but not got any reply.
>> do you know any other sites? I really need some help my exam is next
>> week, I just need a few dumps to help me get my head round the
>> questions.

>
> You could try Mike Phelp at Microsoft, but he hasn't been too
> responsive lately. Guess it can't hurt. Do the same thing you did for
> Tom. Email Mike at (E-Mail Removed) and include your request and
> MCP ID. Like I said, he's been a little MIA lately, but it's worth a
> shot.
>


Do you smell that? Ew.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."
 
Reply With Quote
 
FrisbeeŽ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-22-2007
"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns999378E26BEE3catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> "Chris Johnstone" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> thanks, I emailed everything to them earlier, but not got any reply.
>>> do you know any other sites? I really need some help my exam is next
>>> week, I just need a few dumps to help me get my head round the
>>> questions.

>>
>> You could try Mike Phelp at Microsoft, but he hasn't been too
>> responsive lately. Guess it can't hurt. Do the same thing you did for
>> Tom. Email Mike at (E-Mail Removed) and include your request and
>> MCP ID. Like I said, he's been a little MIA lately, but it's worth a
>> shot.

>
> Do you smell that? Ew.


Seconded.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-22-2007
the password is "nipple"
without the quotes


"Chris Johnstone" <chris@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> thanks, I emailed everything to them earlier, but not got any reply. do
> you know any other sites? I really need some help my exam is next week, I
> just need a few dumps to help me get my head round the questions.
>
> CJ
>
>
> "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> news:Xns99937A5FC7FFFreplyhere@207.46.248.16...
>> And on the eigth day "Chris Johnston" <chris@127.0.0.1> did cause the
>> electrons to come together and form the following words:
>>
>>> ok I emailed tctips, are they a ms insider, I've never heard of them.
>>> Thanks for the great 'tip'
>>>
>>> do you know how long they get back to you? my exam is next week.
>>>
>>> CJ

>>
>> Ya, Tom is a good guy. He's on the inside, so that's why it helps if you
>> give him your MCP ID. He'll get you exactly what you need if you are
>> looking for exam cheats.
>>
>> -------
>>
>> T-Bone
>> MCNGP XL

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need to "shred" hardive..need software. Xeno Chauvin Computer Support 4 03-13-2005 01:26 PM
Need help with need to Force Garbage Collect John Java 1 08-19-2004 03:32 PM
Need help! I need to add lead zeros to a textbox Teep ASP .Net 2 06-21-2004 01:04 PM
Please help!!! Need datagrid selection to fill textboxes...Need quick!! TN Bella ASP .Net 1 06-18-2004 01:31 AM
Need to compare Photos to DVD software - Need Help? Bob Digital Photography 4 02-04-2004 02:13 AM



Advertisments