Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Formatting MICRO SD CARD

Formatting MICRO SD CARD

tom2011@gmail.com

Hi,

I have a 1 GB Micro SD card needs to be reformatted. It seems that my
Windows XP can only regonize it as 475MB. I downloaded the SDFormatter
v2.0 but the result is the same. I used my Sanyo camera to format it
and the result was the same.

How can I re-format the flash back to 1GB?

Thanks

ded

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I have a 1 GB Micro SD card needs to be reformatted. It seems that my
> Windows XP can only regonize it as 475MB. I downloaded the SDFormatter
> v2.0 but the result is the same. I used my Sanyo camera to format it
> and the result was the same.
>
> How can I re-format the flash back to 1GB?
>
> Thanks

Plenty of info via google, it's either damaged or it was non genuine
but a pirate copy out of wherever.
http://www.sdcard.org/home
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroSD