Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > lots of tmprules.dat in thunderbird

lots of tmprules.dat in thunderbird

woodee

Can someone help me fix this annoying glitch.
Whenever I make a new filter rule, I get a new tmprules1.dat,
tmprules2.dat, tmprules3.dat ( up to 100 so far) in my local folders
directory.

woodee

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

woodee wrote:
> Can someone help me fix this annoying glitch.
> Whenever I make a new filter rule, I get a new tmprules1.dat,
> tmprules2.dat, tmprules3.dat ( up to 100 so far) in my local folders
> directory.
>
> woodee

make sure that msgFilterRules.dat isn't marked as read only.
As for the tmprules*.dat files, close the program, then
delete them.

or Reply to Author. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm