Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Attention MCSE Potentials

Re: Attention MCSE Potentials

Pedro Simoes

> Roofing and dry wall. We have a quarter of a million houses that
> need work, the waiting list is long and the price is high.

H3ll, I can do both of those. How much for a "contractor's license"
there or
do I just bribe the local official when it comes inspection time? I must
be
qualified because I charge way too much.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38