Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon D80 pics, straight out of the box:

Nikon D80 pics, straight out of the box:

Sosumi

http://photos-of-portugal.com/Nikonweb/

OK, after a little touch up with LR. First is Benfica soccer stadium. Rest,
eh, just ask.

What do you think? I mean about composition, mainly, but all is welcome.

BRH

Sosumi wrote:

> http://photos-of-portugal.com/Nikonweb/
>
> OK, after a little touch up with LR. First is Benfica soccer stadium. Rest,
> eh, just ask.
>
> What do you think? I mean about composition, mainly, but all is welcome.

What mode were you shooting in? Full manual? Aperture priority?
Shutter Priority? Fully Automatic? One of the pre-selected modes?

I just bought a D80 and am struggling a bit in full manual mode....

Sosumi

<BRH> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sosumi wrote:
>
>> http://photos-of-portugal.com/Nikonweb/
>>
>> OK, after a little touch up with LR. First is Benfica soccer stadium.
>> Rest, eh, just ask.
>>
>> What do you think? I mean about composition, mainly, but all is welcome.

> What mode were you shooting in? Full manual? Aperture priority? Shutter
> Priority? Fully Automatic? One of the pre-selected modes?
>
> I just bought a D80 and am struggling a bit in full manual mode....

Just aperture prior. You can take a good look at the focusing. I only use
the straight in the middle one and lock it. If the subject is left or right,
just aim, focus and compose. Same is for too much light. Either under expose
with 1/3 stop or aim at the lightest part, lock the AE ONLY(!), focus, hold
and compose.

Soon Iīll upload more, but I want another, easier program that letīs me add
easely. Now I have to redo the whole album and then upload everything again,
Pffffff.

Any questions, just ask. I finished the manual in 1 day.... Fantastic
camera, just like I expected.