Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New Feature "Remove-it"

New Feature "Remove-it"

pcbutts1

That's the biggest load of BS I have every heard. Your problem is that your
obsessed mind cannot comprehend that everything you think I am is wrong. You
just can't understand why your lies did not work when you filed those
complaints. Your sick brain thinks something is wrong with my ISP, NG
provider, and Hosting company because they won't listen to your rants. 4
DMCA complaints and nothing happened. Your obsessed mind won't know the
truth if it slapped you in the face. You are ****ed because I ignore your
request for proof. You need to get off that high horse you think you are on
and stop thinking I owe you something. Your little sorry crybaby, obsessed,
stalking ass will die never knowing the truth. You are beneath me and always
will be. I do what I want when I want and there is not a damn thing you can
do about it except keep promoting my website.

"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
>> I'm just curious. What did you do that aroused that ****chop Butts?
>> Aside, pr0n is OK, imho. I watch it all the time.

> He was stealing code from MVP's and others and changing the credits
> lines and then passing it off as His works. When he got busted for it
> and then banned in the MS groups, and when he was exposed by a couple
> vendors that posted he was not an approved mirror (which he claimed he
> was), he went on this porno kick and started spreading crap. I had never
> actually been in this specific group (24Hoursupport.HelpDesk) until I
> learned he was talking trash about me here.
>
> It was funny to watch the one author put bits of code in the scripts
> that didn't relate to anything and then have them appear in butt's
> stolen code.... After being exposed many times he started passwording
> the stolen code he was passing off as his own, but he still provided the
> password to people that were tracking his BS, and the tracking snipped
> still appeared in his pirated code....
>
> He's been reported, and the case has been well documented many times,
> but the hosting company he uses seems to be immune to following US Laws
> concerning Piracy or Porn (which he steals from others also).
>
> After valid complaints where filed he even registered a website in my
> honor, and he calls me obsessed
>
> As long as he keeps including my name in his posts I'll keep defending
> myself as I see fit, and until the site about me comes down I'm obliged
> to warn people about him and his unethical actions.
>
> Oh, and when the MVP's put his sites in their HOST file he retaliated
> and edited the script to block all of the peoples sites that have
> reported him for piracy. As best I can tell, since I don't look for him,
> I've had at least 37 different people email me about his antics and
> ethics....
>
> --
> Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)
>
> Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
> create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
> at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
> http://forums.speedguide.net/archive.../t-223485.html all exposed
> to children (the link I've include does not directly display his filth).
> You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
> 'exposed to kids'.

Leythos

In article <fag2se$sp0$(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> I do what I want when I want

That's the only true thing you said in your post. It appears you just
want to pirate others works and to create PORN that you expose to kids.

--
Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive.../t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

Dustin Cook

"pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:fag2se$sp0$(E-Mail Removed):

> That's the biggest load of BS I have every heard. Your problem is that
> your obsessed mind cannot comprehend that everything you think I am is
> wrong. You just can't understand why your lies did not work when you
> filed those complaints. Your sick brain thinks something is wrong with
> my ISP, NG provider, and Hosting company because they won't listen to
> your rants. 4 DMCA complaints and nothing happened. Your obsessed mind

Not entirely true. My DMCA complaint resulted in you removing my picture
that you didn't have permission to host. You followed up by temporarily
placing it on another site, until that one dropped it too.

> won't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. You are ****ed
> because I ignore your request for proof. You need to get off that high

You have no proof to prove anything is actually yours. It's a well known
fact now that you have stolen much of the code you're trying to pass off
as your own. Your script intentionally blocks better programs when the
user is tricked into running the installer. You don't bother to mention
that, however. My program, BugHunter, is one of the ones you block
access to. What is your reason for this again? I suppose we could
compare features of your stolen script vs my actual executable program,
but what's the point?

> horse you think you are on and stop thinking I owe you something. Your
> little sorry crybaby, obsessed, stalking ass will die never knowing

Who's stalking who here? Nobody but you has a website domain dedicated
to a persons handle. Your the one who seems to get off on hosting
pornographic material and implying others are into beastiality when in
fact they are not. You have serious problems, and anyone dumb enough to
use that stolen material of yours deserves whatever problems they get
from it. That goes for the majority of your "advice" too.

> the truth. You are beneath me and always will be. I do what I want

Not unless/until you learn to write applications, instead of
copy/pasting hacking scripts that aren't yours to begin with.

> when I want and there is not a damn thing you can do about it except
> keep promoting my website.

Shaming you into doing the right thing obviously doesn't work.
Contacting your ISP is a fruitless endeavor. That doesn't make what you
do right, however. It just makes you scummier.

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c

Buffalo

sittingduck wrote:
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>
>> Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
>> stalker in OE.

> Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs?
> FFS.

You are just showing your ignorance. Do some research before you spout off.

Buffalo

Leythos wrote:
> In article <fag2se$sp0$(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
> @leythosthestalker.com says...
>> I do what I want when I want

> That's the only true thing you said in your post. It appears you just
> want to pirate others works and to create PORN that you expose to
> kids.

wOw! Following this thread is like listening to Dr Jekyl and Mr. Hyde
talking to each other.
Is this the case?? Leythos and PcButts are one and the same??

C J.

pcbutts1 wrote:
> That's the biggest load of BS I have every heard.

Yanno, just by substituting "I'm" for That's - and - "you" for I ...
wouldnt that constitute the first true statement you ever made PCButts?
(Rotflmmfao)

> "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
>> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>> I'm just curious. What did you do that aroused that ****chop Butts?
>>> Aside, pr0n is OK, imho. I watch it all the time.

>> He was stealing code from MVP's and others and changing the credits
>> lines and then passing it off as His works. When he got busted for it
>> and then banned in the MS groups, and when he was exposed by a couple
>> vendors that posted he was not an approved mirror (which he claimed
>> he was), he went on this porno kick and started spreading crap. I
>> had never actually been in this specific group
>> (24Hoursupport.HelpDesk) until I learned he was talking trash about
>> me here. It was funny to watch the one author put bits of code in the
>> scripts
>> that didn't relate to anything and then have them appear in butt's
>> stolen code.... After being exposed many times he started passwording
>> the stolen code he was passing off as his own, but he still provided
>> the password to people that were tracking his BS, and the tracking
>> snipped still appeared in his pirated code....
>>
>> He's been reported, and the case has been well documented many times,
>> but the hosting company he uses seems to be immune to following US
>> Laws concerning Piracy or Porn (which he steals from others also).
>>
>> After valid complaints where filed he even registered a website in my
>> honor, and he calls me obsessed
>>
>> As long as he keeps including my name in his posts I'll keep
>> defending myself as I see fit, and until the site about me comes
>> down I'm obliged to warn people about him and his unethical actions.
>>
>> Oh, and when the MVP's put his sites in their HOST file he retaliated
>> and edited the script to block all of the peoples sites that have
>> reported him for piracy. As best I can tell, since I don't look for
>> him, I've had at least 37 different people email me about his antics
>> and ethics....
>>
>> --
>> Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)
>>
>> Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM
>> that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just
>> take a look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
>> http://forums.speedguide.net/archive.../t-223485.html all
>> exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display
>> his filth). You can find the same information by googling for
>> 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

sittingduck

Buffalo wrote:

>> Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs?
>> FFS.

> You are just showing your ignorance. Do some research before you spout off.

So which category do you fall into? Perhaps both?

Buffalo

sittingduck wrote:
> Buffalo wrote:
>
>>> Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs?
>>> FFS.

>> You are just showing your ignorance. Do some research before you
>> spout off.

> So which category do you fall into? Perhaps both?

No, I don't.
I go by what I know, not by just trying to sound knowledgeable by what I
heard.

sittingduck

Buffalo wrote:

> No, I don't.
> I go by what I know, not by just trying to sound knowledgeable by what I
> heard.

Perhaps you would like to list the clients you've tried? I'm guessing it's an
extremely short list, since you are still using OE. Very, very few people use
OE after trying better clients.

Buffalo

sittingduck wrote:
> Buffalo wrote:
>
>> No, I don't.
>> I go by what I know, not by just trying to sound knowledgeable by
>> what I heard.

> Perhaps you would like to list the clients you've tried? I'm guessing
> it's an extremely short list, since you are still using OE. Very,
> very few people use OE after trying better clients.

Yes it is a short list. IE seems to work the fastest and best overall when
compared to FireFox.
FireFox has some advantages and is my main one, although when things don't
work out well with it, I have to revert to IE.
People that refer to others as 'noob's are usually ones themselves.

new clone feature Roedy Green Java 3 02-05-2006 02:08 PM
WOW - New Feature...or am I the last to learn about it? mapmaker Firefox 7 03-15-2005 01:58 PM
Is the new PAR2 feature of QuickPar stable? SF Computer Support 10 04-09-2004 05:08 PM
Begging for a new feature! Alan P Firefox 2 04-03-2004 09:34 AM
New Google feature °Mike° Computer Support 4 11-29-2003 09:53 PM

Advertisments