Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New Feature "Remove-it"

New Feature "Remove-it"

pcbutts1

Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the stalker
in OE.

Leythos

In article <fad7fm$elm$(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the stalker
> in OE.

LOL, and so you have the right to make that decision for people stupid
enough to use your hack tool?

Do you also tell them that you block ethical and good malware tools
using your host file edits?

Do you also tell them about the porn you host on your website?

--
Leythos - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

sittingduck

pcbutts1 wrote:

> Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
> stalker in OE.

Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs? FFS.

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed) efour.net>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>
> > Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
> > stalker in OE.

> Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs? FFS.

LOL and not only that, but I only need to make a simple change and it
completely subverts his rule.

It's funny that he claims I'm a stalker and yet he's the one that goes
to extreme ends, website, pornography, starting a signature line with my
name in it, posting in groups I've never been to about me, etc.... It's
interesting to seem him describe his obsession with me while showing all
the signs of a perverted sick mind.

--
Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

jen

news:fad7fm$elm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
> stalker in OE.

LOL!

-jen

Leythos

In article <Rfqyi.19472$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fad7fm$elm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
> > stalker in OE.

> LOL!

Hey, I just realized, it's going to impact all of 3 people. It's funny
that he would go to the trouble to be so obsessive.

--
Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

Red Rufus

Leythos wrote:
> In article <Rfqyi.19472$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:fad7fm$elm$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
>>> stalker in OE.

>> LOL!

> Hey, I just realized, it's going to impact all of 3 people. It's funny
> that he would go to the trouble to be so obsessive.

You're a brilliant dancer, are you professional or is it just a hobby?

Andy Walker

Red Rufus wrote:

>You're a brilliant dancer, are you professional or is it just a hobby?

Gay pickup lines are off-topic here.

HTH

John Holmes

Leythos "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> In article

<(E-Mail Removed) efour.net>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> pcbutts1 wrote:
>>
>> > Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
>> > stalker in OE.

>> Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs?

FFS.

> LOL and not only that, but I only need to make a simple change and it
> completely subverts his rule.
>
> It's funny that he claims I'm a stalker and yet he's the one that goes
> to extreme ends, website, pornography, starting a signature line with

my
> name in it, posting in groups I've never been to about me, etc.... It's
> interesting to seem him describe his obsession with me while showing

all
> the signs of a perverted sick mind.

I'm just curious. What did you do that aroused that ****chop Butts?
Aside, pr0n is OK, imho. I watch it all the time.

--
Your mother was a deranged ninny who ran up huge phone bills in a mental
hospital.

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> I'm just curious. What did you do that aroused that ****chop Butts?
> Aside, pr0n is OK, imho. I watch it all the time.

He was stealing code from MVP's and others and changing the credits
lines and then passing it off as His works. When he got busted for it
and then banned in the MS groups, and when he was exposed by a couple
vendors that posted he was not an approved mirror (which he claimed he
was), he went on this porno kick and started spreading crap. I had never
actually been in this specific group (24Hoursupport.HelpDesk) until I
learned he was talking trash about me here.

It was funny to watch the one author put bits of code in the scripts
that didn't relate to anything and then have them appear in butt's
stolen code.... After being exposed many times he started passwording
the stolen code he was passing off as his own, but he still provided the
password to people that were tracking his BS, and the tracking snipped
still appeared in his pirated code....

He's been reported, and the case has been well documented many times,
but the hosting company he uses seems to be immune to following US Laws
concerning Piracy or Porn (which he steals from others also).

After valid complaints where filed he even registered a website in my
honor, and he calls me obsessed

As long as he keeps including my name in his posts I'll keep defending
myself as I see fit, and until the site about me comes down I'm obliged
to warn people about him and his unethical actions.

Oh, and when the MVP's put his sites in their HOST file he retaliated
and edited the script to block all of the peoples sites that have
reported him for piracy. As best I can tell, since I don't look for him,
I've had at least 37 different people email me about his antics and
ethics....

--
Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive.../t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

new clone feature Roedy Green Java 3 02-05-2006 02:08 PM
WOW - New Feature...or am I the last to learn about it? mapmaker Firefox 7 03-15-2005 01:58 PM
Is the new PAR2 feature of QuickPar stable? SF Computer Support 10 04-09-2004 05:08 PM
Begging for a new feature! Alan P Firefox 2 04-03-2004 09:34 AM
New Google feature °Mike° Computer Support 4 11-29-2003 09:53 PM

Advertisments