Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I lose my Internet tab

I lose my Internet tab

Richard

In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

Dan C

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:49:38 -0700, Richard wrote:

> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
> tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
> I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

Install Firefox.

William

On 20 Aug, 19:49, "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
> tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
> I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

Right-click the favorite, then choose "Open in new tab"

--
WH

RobV

Richard wrote:
> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I
> lose my tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from
> favorites how can I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and
> forth?

When you highlight a favorite link, you should see a blue arrow to the
right, pointing to the right. Click on that and you will open the link
in a new tab (assuming you have IE7).

DanR

"RobV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:46c9fdd8$0$16532$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Richard wrote:
>> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I
>> lose my tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from
>> favorites how can I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and
>> forth?

> When you highlight a favorite link, you should see a blue arrow to the
> right, pointing to the right. Click on that and you will open the link in
> a new tab (assuming you have IE7).

I never noticed the blue arrow before. Works great and you can open every
link in a favorite folder by clicking the arrow next to folder name. Thanks
for the tip.

RobV

DanR wrote:
> "RobV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:46c9fdd8$0$16532$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Richard wrote:
>>> In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I
>>> lose my tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from
>>> favorites how can I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and
>>> forth?

>> When you highlight a favorite link, you should see a blue arrow to
>> the right, pointing to the right. Click on that and you will open
>> the link in a new tab (assuming you have IE7).
>>

> I never noticed the blue arrow before. Works great and you can open
> every link in a favorite folder by clicking the arrow next to folder
> name. Thanks for the tip.

You're welcome!

Jess Pezy

On Aug 20, 1:05 pm, Dan C <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:49:38 -0700, Richard wrote:
> > In Internet Explorer I go to favorites and open something up and I lose my
> > tab of the link I had. When I open up a new addresses from favorites how can
> > I have them all in tabs so I can switch back and forth?

> Install Firefox.
>
> --
> "Bother!" said Pooh, as Christopher Robin pleaded to be spanked again.

Dan i agree, lose IE, get firefox