Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Humax 9200T

Humax 9200T

PWB

Does anyone know of a webpage or a list I can obtain of subscribers for the
slot that is on a PVR9200T please. TIA

ded

"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:smhyi.16763$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of a webpage or a list I can obtain of subscribers for
> the slot that is on a PVR9200T please. TIA

"The slot" on the Humax 9200T is for a cam and TopUpTV subscribtions card
http://www.topup.tv/

There are dedicated groups, start with: uk.tech.tv.video.pvr

humax Drenth01 Computer Support 2 03-01-2006 12:09 AM
PVR8000T Humax hard drive recorder JethroUK© DVD Video 3 04-11-2004 02:51 PM

Advertisments