Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IBM ThinkPad t20 network problem

IBM ThinkPad t20 network problem

deratoul@googlemail.com

Hi,
I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
me with that?
Rgds.,
Deratoul

John Holmes

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi,
> I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
> unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
> check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
> me with that?
> Rgds.,
> Deratoul

You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer" some
$$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
then I'll tell you what to do.

--
Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
opera.

deratoul@googlemail.com

On Aug 20, 11:01 am, John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > Hi,
> > I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
> > unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
> > check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
> > me with that?
> > Rgds.,
> > Deratoul

> You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer" some
> $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
> then I'll tell you what to do.
>
> --
> Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
> opera.

My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse he
is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont ask
for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone see only
money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good conversation.
BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You will send me to
ibm support to download a driver? This driver doesn't work on that
laptop

deratoul@googlemail.com

On Aug 20, 1:04 pm, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Aug 20, 11:01 am, John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > (E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> > > Hi,
> > > I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
> > > unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
> > > check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
> > > me with that?
> > > Rgds.,
> > > Deratoul

> > You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer" some
> > $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
> > then I'll tell you what to do.

> > --
> > Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
> > opera.

> My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse he
> is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont ask
> for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone see only
> money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good conversation.
> BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You will send me to
> ibm support to download a driver? This driver doesn't work on that
> laptop- Hide quoted text -

Btw if your help (I mean all of you) is only via stupid text's or in
rule:dont pay-dont get I Would like to leave this group and make
appologies to all of you for waste your time, couse in your opinion
I'm bastard who charge a friend for little help. I just wondering did
you work for free? I used to help all of people for free, but
sometimes I need some cash to make something better. I you cannot
understand this, just simply kick me out of this group.

Rgds
Lukas

John Holmes

(E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Aug 20, 11:01 am, John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> > I need to install a network adapter on my customer laptop,
>> > unfortunatly I cannot find any good driver. I was unable as well to
>> > check what kind of network card this laptop got. Did anyone can help
>> > me with that?
>> > Rgds.,
>> > Deratoul

>> You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer"

some
>> $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
>> then I'll tell you what to do.
>>
>> --
>> Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
>> opera.

> My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse he
> is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont ask
> for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone see only
> money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good conversation.
> BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You will send me to
> ibm support to download a driver? This driver doesn't work on that
> laptop

OK. I'll be kind to you now.

First, download Aida32 ( http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which network
card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.

Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be quite
easy now.

Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.

Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like Rioja. A
reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.

--
Your mother was an ancient fool who made other ladies of the night blush
in an illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.

Mara

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:09:42 -0000, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>
>Btw if your help (I mean all of you) is only via stupid text's or in
>rule:dont pay-dont get I Would like to leave this group and make
>appologies to all of you for waste your time, couse in your opinion
>I'm bastard who charge a friend for little help. I just wondering did
>you work for free? I used to help all of people for free, but
>sometimes I need some cash to make something better. I you cannot
>understand this, just simply kick me out of this group.

You'd better do that yourself. If we (tinw) have to do it for you, it's going to
cost you $2500.00 U.S., payable into the group paypal account in advance.

--
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for

deratoul@googlemail.com

On Aug 20, 1:33 pm, John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

> > On Aug 20, 11:01 am, John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> (E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> >> You ask us to help you for free, so you can charge your "customer"

> some
> >> $$$$ later? No way, pay me a hundred bucks on my paypal account first,
> >> then I'll tell you what to do.

> >> --
> >> Your mother was a witless moron who answered a call of nature at the
> >> opera.

> > My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse he
> > is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont ask
> > for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone see only
> > money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good conversation.
> > BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You will send me to
> > ibm support to download a driver? This driver doesn't work on that
> > laptop

> OK. I'll be kind to you now.
>
> First, download Aida32 (http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
> download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which network
> card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.
>
> Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be quite
> easy now.
>
> Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.
>
> Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like Rioja. A
> reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.
>
> --
> Your mother was an ancient fool who made other ladies of the night blush
> in an illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.- Hide quoted text -

Aida isnt a type of program which is show you your INSTALED software?
Couse if so Aida cannot help me. I hasn't got a drivers at all.
About a wine I prefer Red rose straigh from U.S.A

deratoul@googlemail.com

On Aug 20, 1:36 pm, Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:09:42 -0000, "(E-Mail Removed)"
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> >Btw if your help (I mean all of you) is only via stupid text's or in
> >rule:dont pay-dont get I Would like to leave this group and make
> >appologies to all of you for waste your time, couse in your opinion
> >I'm bastard who charge a friend for little help. I just wondering did
> >you work for free? I used to help all of people for free, but
> >sometimes I need some cash to make something better. I you cannot
> >understand this, just simply kick me out of this group.

> You'd better do that yourself. If we (tinw) have to do it for you, it's going to
> cost you $2500.00 U.S., payable into the group paypal account in advance.
>
> --
> "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
> and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for
> a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall -
> Think of it, ALWAYS." --Mahatma Gandhi

It's not about money is about what this man say to me. Anyone can have
a problem. I'm not kind of person who likes when someone tell about me
you are such of bastard. If I can help for free I always do so. But
now I'm almost 300 in dept and I must try to rescue myself....

John Holmes

(E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Aug 20, 1:33 pm, John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>> some

>> > My customer is only a word, he is pay me via bootle of wine couse
>> > he is my firend. If you dont want help me just dont answer. I dont
>> > ask for help witch I must pay I ask for help for free. I someone
>> > see only money in the end of his nose we cannot make a good
>> > conversation. BTW. I very interesting what you gonna tell me? You
>> > will send me to ibm support to download a driver? This driver
>> > doesn't work on that laptop

>> OK. I'll be kind to you now.
>>
>> First, download Aida32 (http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
>> download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which
>> network card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.
>>
>> Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be
>> quite easy now.
>>
>> Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.
>>
>> Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like
>> Rioja. A reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.
>>
>> --
>> Your mother was an ancient fool who made other ladies of the night
>> blush in an illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.- Hide
>> quoted text -

> Aida isnt a type of program which is show you your INSTALED software?
> Couse if so Aida cannot help me. I hasn't got a drivers at all.
> About a wine I prefer Red rose straigh from U.S.A

You ****ing clueless idiot. Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
puter. By that, you can easily identify the hardware on the computer so
you can search for the driver(s) with a tool called google. Aida doesn't
have drivers, it's a tool to point you in the right direction.

Now where's is my bottle of wine?

--
Your mother was an aboriginal hotel receptionist who ate rats in the
Millennium Dome.

deratoul@googlemail.com

On Aug 20, 1:54 pm, John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

> > On Aug 20, 1:33 pm, John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> (E-Mail Removed) "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> >> some

> >> OK. I'll be kind to you now.

> >> First, download Aida32 (http://www.sofotex.com/AIDA32-
> >> download_L9326.html ) and install/run it. It'll show you which
> >> network card is on the machine, amongst other hardware.

> >> Second, get the driver(s) for the specific card, which should be
> >> quite easy now.

> >> Third, install the drivers and you're on your way.

> >> Fourth, send me a bottle of wine. I preferr a Spanish one, like
> >> Rioja. A reserva from 1985 (the best year ever) might do just fine.

> >> --
> >> Your mother was an ancient fool who made other ladies of the night
> >> blush in an illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.- Hide
> >> quoted text -

> > Aida isnt a type of program which is show you your INSTALED software?
> > Couse if so Aida cannot help me. I hasn't got a drivers at all.
> > About a wine I prefer Red rose straigh from U.S.A

> You ****ing clueless idiot. Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
> puter. By that, you can easily identify the hardware on the computer so
> you can search for the driver(s) with a tool called google. Aida doesn't
> have drivers, it's a tool to point you in the right direction.
>
> Now where's is my bottle of wine?
>
> --
> Your mother was an aboriginal hotel receptionist who ate rats in the
> Millennium Dome.- Hide quoted text -

Aida shows all hard/software installed on any
> puter

Lol I ask you did aida shown something what is NOT installed on the
system... You cannot read propally by you try to call me an idiot.. I
know how to use Aida and another Benchmark's the main problem is this
is only work when your device what you looking for is INSTALEED!! My
network card isnt install so AIDA CANNOT help...