Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Customize TreeNode of TreeView as a composite of dynamic text and link.

Customize TreeNode of TreeView as a composite of dynamic text and link.

zlf

Hello,
My application needs to use TreeView (or something like that, once the
appearance matchs tree, it is ok) as navigation control, whose TreeNode is
neither single text nor single navigation link, but a composite of dynamic
text and link. The link must could be attached by
ModalPopupExtender#TargetControlID because a modal popup is expected when
clicking the link. Plz tell me how to implement it, or is there any
microsoft control could meet my requirement.

Great thanks

zlf