Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > my home page

my home page

ianmac@hunterlink.net.au

I set up a personalised home page with bookmarks and news etc. that I
want to view when I log on to Google.
It has disappeared and now I just get the Google home page.
Where has it gone & how do I get it back?

Please help.

Mac

Jack B. Pollack

log into google
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I set up a personalised home page with bookmarks and news etc. that I
> want to view when I log on to Google.
> It has disappeared and now I just get the Google home page.
> Where has it gone & how do I get it back?
>
> Please help.
>
> Mac

JANA

Make sure you are logged in to Google. Look on the upper right of the page,
and there should be a login prompt, if I remember right.

--

JANA
_____