Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Help connecting dvd to new tv.. can't get color!

Help connecting dvd to new tv.. can't get color!

Meenie Meenie is offline
Junior Member

I have a jvc dvd that had been playing fine on my old analog tv. Just bought a new Vizio 42" LCD tv and hooked the dvd to it. It seems to play fine but then you notice there is no color!
We've checked and re-checked the connections. What could be causing this?? (of course, the manual troubleshooting section doesn't touch on it at all )
Thanks!!
Meenie