Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Novice needs help! Connection Problem

Novice needs help! Connection Problem

MAG7577

When I am at work, every time I connect to the network with in a few min. it
disconnects. Is there some kind of setup I did wrong, or is there something
wrong with the network at my work. I would really be greatful if someone
can give me some ideas of things I could check out and try. Thank
You!

mikeFNB

i'd bet it's interference from another 2.4GHz device.
can your works channel be changed to say 1 or 11?

mike

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...