Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Latest models of Gibson guitars

Latest models of Gibson guitars

mobilendd@gmail.com

Reviews of latest models of best guitars, fender, gibson, yamaha, and
many more, with pictures and prices.

http://pro-guitars.blogspot.com/

And if you want to win a free guitar go here

http://freeguitars.blogspot.com/

vedrandekovic@v-programs.com

On 19 kol, 19:34, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Reviews of latest models of best guitars, fender, gibson, yamaha, and
> many more, with pictures and prices.
>
> http://pro-guitars.blogspot.com/
>
> And if you want to win a free guitar go here
>
> http://freeguitars.blogspot.com/

Hello,

This is a newsgroup of programming language Python, stop with this!

Regards,
Vedran

George

> On 19 kol, 19:34, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Reviews of latest models of best guitars, fender, gibson, yamaha, and
>> many more, with pictures and prices.
>>
>> http://spam-guitars.blogspot.com/
>>
>> And if you want to win a free guitar go here
>>
>> http://spamguitars.blogspot.com/

> Hello,
>
> This is a newsgroup of programming language Python, stop with this!
>
> Regards,
> Vedran

Thank Google for it. They own blogspot and officially encourage their
users to look for click revenue. Then the users spam newsgroups using
Google, the spammers friend.

Hermit

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Reviews of latest models of best guitars, fender, gibson, yamaha, and
> many more, with pictures and prices.
>
> http://pro-guitars.blogspot.com/
>

> And if you want to win a free guitar go here
>
> http://freeguitars.blogspot.com/

How does the image quality compare with a DSLR?

thebjorn

On Aug 19, 8:41 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On 19 kol, 19:34, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

[spam]

> Hello,
>
> This is a newsgroup of programming language Python, stop with this!
>
> Regards,
> Vedran

As someone else pointed out, this is more widely disseminated than
just c.l.py. If you feel the need to do something about the post, and
you're using Google groups, there's a "More options" link in the top
right corner of every post where you can report it as spam. That might
be marginally more effective than trying to chastise a spammer for
being off-topic (it's what they do) -- at least it won't degrade the
signal/noise ratio further.

-- bjorn

Randall Ainsworth

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Hermit
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> How does the image quality compare with a DSLR?

Depends on whether it's a Paul or a Strat.

Twisted

On Aug 19, 2:41 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> This is a newsgroup of programming language Python, stop with this!

Python?! Python is as off-topic here as guitars, unlike, say, Java...

David J. Littleboy

"Randall Ainsworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Hermit
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> How does the image quality compare with a DSLR?

> Depends on whether it's a Paul or a Strat.

My L5 beats out any dSLR any day.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Lew

Twisted wrote:
> On Aug 19, 2:41 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> This is a newsgroup of programming language Python, stop with this!

> Python?! Python is as off-topic here as guitars, unlike, say, Java...

When referring to "this" newsgroup or "here", one must remember that this is a
cross-posted thread, so those concepts have multiple referents.

Take another look at the address field ("Newsgroups:") of the message, then
redefine "this newsgroup" accordingly - there are more than one due to the
spammish cross-posting of the original message.

So let's all stop being so parochial, hmm?

--
Lew

RickH

On Aug 19, 9:24 pm, Randall Ainsworth <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Hermit
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > How does the image quality compare with a DSLR?

> Depends on whether it's a Paul or a Strat.

A Strat is a Fender, but I'd rather win a Gibson es175.