Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD

WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD

SADUWA SYLVESTER

WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

Montreal MCT

Two sites:

1. www.microsoft.com/mspress
2. www.lowercaseletters.com

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
"SADUWA SYLVESTER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
> I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
> I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

Montreal MCT

....and while I am thinking of it if it is worth having it is probably worth
paying for. Go buy the books. If nothing else they will look good on your
shelf.

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
---
"SADUWA SYLVESTER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
> I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
> I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"SADUWA SYLVESTER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
> I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
> I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

Bait?
Not saying that here> <digesting> </digesting>
How did you achieve your MCP? Meaning what material did you use for
that?
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

Montreal MCT

Down boy! Sit! Stay!

Robert, I knew we should have gotten our boy a muzzle...

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
---
"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "SADUWA SYLVESTER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
>> I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
>> I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

> Bait?
> Not saying that here> <digesting> </digesting>
> How did you achieve your MCP? Meaning what material did you use for that?
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Down boy! Sit! Stay!
>
> Robert, I knew we should have gotten our boy a muzzle...
>
> --
> Mitch Garvis, MCT
> MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
> Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
> Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
> ---

Just having a little bit of fun. But I am interested in what MCP exam he
took and the material he used.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

Montreal MCT

I'm with you but he does not look like he'll be around to reply.

--

Was it something I said?
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

Syed Shah

well most of the good quality learning material, for distance learning
costs. for free stuff look for technet but it may not always be as easy as
video tutorials to learn.
where are you based?

"SADUWA SYLVESTER" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
> I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
> I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

catwalker63

"SADUWA SYLVESTER" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> WHERE CAN I GET MCSE MATERIALS 2 DOWNLOAD
> I HAVE TRIED THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE, BUT IT WASN'T USEFUL.
> I AM AN MCP. PLS HELP ME WITH A USEFUL SITE.

Quit yelling. I have a headache.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43