Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > need a program to download a .rar files

need a program to download a .rar files

chusu

I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
and be able to download this format of music any help plz

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

chusu wrote:
> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
> and be able to download this format of music any help plz

WinRAR:
http://www.win-rar.com/downloadnow.html

Flyer

"chusu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
> and be able to download this format of music any help plz

www.google.com

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Flyer wrote:
> "chusu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
>> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
>> and be able to download this format of music any help plz
>>

> www.google.com

You must be tired after all that.

Ophelia Cummins

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:18:32 -0700, chusu wrote:

> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can get
> and be able to download this format of music any help plz

WinRAR is a nice paid program:

http://www.rarlab.com/

However, there are other free solutions, like Ultimate Zip:

http://www.ultimatezip.com/

I've used UlitmateZip before with no ill effects to my
computer. YMMV!

Vanguard

"Ophelia Cummins" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> chusu wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to download a music from a rapidshare.com and the file
>> format is .rar I want to download a software or program so i can
>> get
>> and be able to download this format of music any help plz

> WinRAR is a nice paid program:
>
> http://www.rarlab.com/
>
> However, there are other free solutions, like Ultimate Zip:
>
> http://www.ultimatezip.com/
>
> I've used UlitmateZip before with no ill effects to my
> computer. YMMV!

And if you don't want nagware ala "startup screen" (UltimateZip) and
have to pay $17 to get rid of it then use 7-Zip
(http://www.7-zip.org/).

Ophelia Cummins

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:45:59 -0500, Vanguard wrote:

> "Ophelia Cummins" wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

<snip>
>> WinRAR is a nice paid program:
>>
>> http://www.rarlab.com/
>>
>> However, there are other free solutions, like Ultimate Zip:
>>
>> http://www.ultimatezip.com/
>>
>> I've used UlitmateZip before with no ill effects to my
>> computer. YMMV!

> And if you don't want nagware ala "startup screen" (UltimateZip) and
> have to pay $17 to get rid of it then use 7-Zip
> (http://www.7-zip.org/).

Thanks for the information on the nagware. I've used an older version
that I don't remember, having a nag screen, but it has been longer than
usual since I've looked at this program.

I'll update my info in the next update task.