Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Make Operating System Faster !!

Make Operating System Faster !!

travolta006@gmail.com

Make your Windows XP faster and smoother
http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com/

Parko

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:31:12 +0000, travolta006 wrote:

> Make your Windows XP faster and smoother
> http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com/

Very nice, but I think you will find most of these topics covered
elsewhere.

--
To err err err is Molly Meldrum,to moo bovine.

Vanguard

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Make your Windows XP faster and smoother
> http:// windowsxpsp2pro. blogspot. com/

Repetitive spam from Google blogger afflicted with the childish "look
at me, look at me" psychosis.

George

Vanguard wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Make your Windows XP faster and smoother
>> http:// spamsp2pro. blogspot. com/
>>

> Repetitive spam from Google blogger afflicted with the childish "look at
> me, look at me" psychosis.

No psychosis, Google encourages people to look for click revenue on
Googles' blogspot. He/she is doing just that also with the help of
Google, the spammers friend.

Vanguard

"George" wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). ..

> Vanguard wrote:
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote ...
>>>
>>> Make your Windows XP faster and smoother
>>> http:// spamsp2pro. blogspot. com/

>> Repetitive spam from Google blogger afflicted with the childish
>> "look at me, look at me" psychosis.

> No psychosis, Google encourages people to look for click revenue on
> Googles' blogspot. He/she is doing just that also with the help of
> Google, the spammers friend.

Ah, so that's the intent of Google with its blogger site. However, I
don't see anywhere that Google is overtly prompting their bloggers to
spam their blog. That fact that this asshole keeps changing his name
shows that he knows he is spamming. I wish he would go masturbate in
private rather than stroke his ego in public.

http://www.blogger.com/content.g
"SPAM, MALICIOUS CODES AND VIRUSES: We do not allow spamming or
transmitting malware and viruses." Yeah, right. Must be nice to live
in a world where blinders and rose-colored glasses make for a pleasant
and lazy view. I'll believe Google is interested in stopping
*outbound* spam when they stop spewing out their canned reply from
their abuse contact that says they won't do anything.

NOTE:
Sorry, didn't notice the cross-posting to unrelated groups.
FollowUp-To header added to move discussion to the
24hoursupport.helpdesk group, the only group where the original post
is somewhat on-topic although still spam.