Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Update your Digitaly camera

Update your Digitaly camera

Hasipups

Paul Heslop

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

SteveQuorin

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:05:27 -0700, Hasipups wrote:

What's a digitaly camera? One that you buy in Italy?

Now I'm upset, I don't have one to update. All I have are the usual digital
kinds.

Paul Heslop

SteveQuorin wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:05:27 -0700, Hasipups wrote:
>
> What's a digitaly camera? One that you buy in Italy?
>
> Now I'm upset, I don't have one to update. All I have are the usual digital
> kinds.

you'll just have to buy one when he spams the group next time...
except I don't think there's even a slight link between cameras of any
sort and his posts :O)