Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > evil suggestions needed

evil suggestions needed

crashbang1

A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
Slagged us all off before he left.
It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
coming back.
Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
cruel welcome back poster to print.
Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

crashbang1

crashbang1 wrote:
> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
> Slagged us all off before he left.
> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
> coming back.
> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
> cruel welcome back poster to print.
> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

Where is Kad man when you need him

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

crashbang1 wrote:

> Where is Kad man when you need him

That's never occurred. Never will.

philo

"crashbang1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
> Slagged us all off before he left.
> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
> coming back.
> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
> cruel welcome back poster to print.
> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

Tell him he was canned from his new job because they found someone better...
then tell him that you got the job!

Parko

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:52:36 +0100, crashbang1 wrote:

> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
> Slagged us all off before he left.
> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
> coming back.
> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
> cruel welcome back poster to print.
> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

Who needs a poster, cover or wrap his workspace/desk/equpment/tools -
everything including individual items like pens and sheets of paper etc.
entirely with aluminium foil. The look on his face will be priceless. also
refer to:
http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/re...00000000000000

Another useful trick is to run a small speaker to your "mates" workspace,
well hidden of course and play randomly a suitabe song such as:
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gmbro...ounds/ahole.au

--
To err err err is Molly Meldrum,to moo bovine.

WhzzKdd

"Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LMMxi.22702$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:52:36 +0100, crashbang1 wrote:
>
>> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
>> Slagged us all off before he left.
>> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
>> coming back.
>> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
>> cruel welcome back poster to print.
>> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

> Who needs a poster, cover or wrap his workspace/desk/equpment/tools -
> everything including individual items like pens and sheets of paper etc.
> entirely with aluminium foil. The look on his face will be priceless. also
> refer to:
> http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/re...00000000000000
>
> Another useful trick is to run a small speaker to your "mates" workspace,
> well hidden of course and play randomly a suitabe song such as:
> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gmbro...ounds/ahole.au

Oh heck - hide a piece of raw fish in his desk. Like put it in a bag full of
small holes, then staple it onto the backside of a drawer where he'll not be
able to find it. A gift that keeps on giving...

Rectum Burn

crashbang1 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:4L-

> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
> Slagged us all off before he left.
> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
> coming back.
> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
> cruel welcome back poster to print.
> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

Get a keylogger and steal his username and password. Then, when he's away
from his desk, download kiddie and scat pr0n.......

HTH!

Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrrn

WhzzKdd

news:46c873f4$(E-Mail Removed)2lemon.net...
> "Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:LMMxi.22702$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:52:36 +0100, crashbang1 wrote:
>>
>>> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
>>> Slagged us all off before he left.
>>> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
>>> coming back.
>>> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
>>> cruel welcome back poster to print.
>>> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

>> Who needs a poster, cover or wrap his workspace/desk/equpment/tools -
>> everything including individual items like pens and sheets of paper etc.
>> entirely with aluminium foil. The look on his face will be priceless.
>> also
>> refer to:
>> http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/re...00000000000000
>>
>> Another useful trick is to run a small speaker to your "mates" workspace,
>> well hidden of course and play randomly a suitabe song such as:
>> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gmbro...ounds/ahole.au
>>

> Oh heck - hide a piece of raw fish in his desk. Like put it in a bag full
> of small holes, then staple it onto the backside of a drawer where he'll
> not be able to find it. A gift that keeps on giving...

Or you could do other "fun stuff" - like put a restart command in his
startup folder. Or take a screen shot of the desktop, make it the background
picture, then hide the icons. Watch him push THOSE buttons...

wisdomkiller & pain

crashbang1 wrote:

> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
> Slagged us all off before he left.
> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
> coming back.
> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
> cruel welcome back poster to print.
> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

Take the vacation you already need. Make as many of your co-workers as
possible do the same thing, and a few others call sick. Shovel all the work
on your mates desk.

WhzzKdd

"wisdomkiller & pain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> crashbang1 wrote:
>
>> A work mate left our factory for greater things, more money. the lot.
>> Slagged us all off before he left.
>> It all fell through, 3 days later the new job went tits up, now he's
>> coming back.
>> Iv'e been looking through clip arts etc but can't seem to find a real
>> cruel welcome back poster to print.
>> Any Ideas would be welcomed by 29 of his X work mates.

> Take the vacation you already need. Make as many of your co-workers as
> possible do the same thing, and a few others call sick. Shovel all the
> work
> on your mates desk.

LOL! Sounds fair to me <g>

Evil, evil wxPython (and a glimmer of hope) vivainio@gmail.com Python 12 02-17-2006 07:49 PM
Dynamic input form suggestions needed MattB ASP .Net 0 02-07-2005 04:13 PM
JNI:Performance:Suggestions/Advice needed Ganesh Java 2 04-03-2004 09:47 AM
Needed Suggestions Ramesh MCSD 10 01-20-2004 01:36 AM
Help esk Suggestions - Best Practices, Tool, ideas, suggestions, etc JohnNews Computer Support 3 06-23-2003 11:20 PM

Advertisments