Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Want to track Hurricane Dean?

Want to track Hurricane Dean?

ispgeek@gmail.com

Get current track, location, intensity, models and lots more. Great
graphics, no pop-ups, updated in realtime. Latest NOAA information
and advisories!

http://hurricane.ispgeeks.com

or

http://ispgeeks.com/wild/modules.php?name=htmlmodule

crashbang1

> Get current track, location, intensity, models and lots more. Great
> graphics, no pop-ups, updated in realtime. Latest NOAA information
> and advisories!
>
> http://hurricane.ispgeeks.com
>
> or
>
> http://ispgeeks.com/wild/modules.php?name=htmlmodule

Why do I want to track it ?
It its heading for america thats ok
Better if it was France

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

crashbang1 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Get current track, location, intensity, models and lots more. Great
>> graphics, no pop-ups, updated in realtime. Latest NOAA information
>> and advisories!
>>
>> http://hurricane.ispgeeks.com
>>
>> or
>>
>> http://ispgeeks.com/wild/modules.php?name=htmlmodule

>Why do I want to track it ?
>It its heading for america thats ok
>Better if it was France

FLASH: Could be unprecedented event for Jamaica; direct hit with 155
MPH sustained winds http://www.drudgereport.com/ (for now)

The web site is almost a 20meg download and has I think every type of
weather map - kinda interesting.
--

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/164/4...db1e522fe3.jpg

insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
Hurricane Katrina Relief T-shirt Fund Silverstrand Front Page News 2 09-08-2005 07:06 AM
Hurricane First Person Account WormWood Computer Support 28 09-04-2005 08:17 AM
Sheeit ... Hurricane Isabel aftermath .. Paul - xxx Computer Support 7 09-27-2003 02:39 PM

Advertisments