Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > sipgate down again?

Reply
Thread Tools

sipgate down again?

 
 
Q
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
Anyone in the UK confirm if sipgate registration gateways are down *again*?

Been logging error messages since last night, and there still going strong
this afternoon.


Ta


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
It happens that Q formulated :
> Anyone in the UK confirm if sipgate registration gateways are down *again*?
>
> Been logging error messages since last night, and there still going strong
> this afternoon.
>
>
> Ta


I can cofirm that everything appears to be working fine for me. As it
has done for yonks.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Q
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007

"Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> It happens that Q formulated :
>> Anyone in the UK confirm if sipgate registration gateways are down
>> *again*?
>>
>> Been logging error messages since last night, and there still going
>> strong this afternoon.
>>
>>
>> Ta

>
> I can cofirm that everything appears to be working fine for me. As it has
> done for yonks.


Hmm...

Aug 18 15:26:16 NOTICE[16004]: chan_sip.c:5372 sip_reg_timeout: --
Registration for '(E-Mail Removed)' timed out, trying again (Attempt
#147)
-- parse_srv: SRV mapped to host sipgate.co.uk, port 5060
Aug 18 15:26:36 NOTICE[16004]: chan_sip.c:5372 sip_reg_timeout: --
Registration for '(E-Mail Removed)' timed out, trying again (Attempt
#14

And that's all I've been getting since last night. I go up and it was on
attempt 1700 the pbx has been relaunched to see if that would help, but
nothing, and my routes to sipgate are fine (as is the webpage etc) tried
using sipgate.de, but that failed as well.


 
Reply With Quote
 
TheDragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007

"Q" <..@..> wrote in message
news:46c6f667$0$13925$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone in the UK confirm if sipgate registration gateways are down
> *again*?
>
> Been logging error messages since last night, and there still going strong
> this afternoon.
>
>
> Ta
>


All fine here out in Sunny Cyprus.


 
Reply With Quote
 
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
Q wrote:
> Anyone in the UK confirm if sipgate registration gateways are down
> *again*?
>
> Been logging error messages since last night, and there still going
> strong this afternoon.
>
>
> Ta



No problems here.


--
Items for sale: http://www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/MetricNow
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/dyna/r...rchives_en.cfm
 
Reply With Quote
 
Q
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx_spam@trapped__hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
newsLExi.9040$(E-Mail Removed) k...
>Q wrote:
>> Anyone in the UK confirm if sipgate registration gateways are down
>> *again*? Been logging error messages since last night, and there still
>> going
>> strong this afternoon.
>>
>>
>> Ta

>
>
> No problems here.
>

<Cut>

Thanks.

[root@muffin ~]# telnet sipgate.co.uk 5060 (217.10.79.23)
Trying 217.10.79.23...
telnet: connect to address 217.10.79.23: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused


 
Reply With Quote
 
Q
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
Back up again.

Although the test message at 10000 is the German one again...


 
Reply With Quote
 
News Reader
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007

"Q" <..@..> wrote in message
news:46c6f667$0$13925$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone in the UK confirm if sipgate registration gateways are down
> *again*?
>
> Been logging error messages since last night, and there still going strong
> this afternoon.
>
>
> Ta
>



Hi,


I wonder if they have clusters or have implemented separate sections in
their VoIP registration servers. E.g. customers 10000->20000 routed to
server A; customers 20000->30000 routed to server B; and hence customers can
have different experiences (e.g. one down whilst another remains up)?


Best wishes,



News Reader



 
Reply With Quote
 
alexd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
Q wrote:

> [root@muffin ~]# telnet sipgate.co.uk 5060 (217.10.79.23)
> Trying 217.10.79.23...
> telnet: connect to address 217.10.79.23: Connection refused
> telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused


Asterisk can't do SIP over TCP anyway so that test is irrelevant.
Try 'nc -u' next time

--
<http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ((E-Mail Removed))
21:19:26 up 32 days, 3:04, 3 users, load average: 1.16, 1.00, 0.82
09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0

 
Reply With Quote
 
Thomas Kenyon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-18-2007
News Reader wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if they have clusters or have implemented separate sections in
> their VoIP registration servers. E.g. customers 10000->20000 routed to
> server A; customers 20000->30000 routed to server B; and hence customers can
> have different experiences (e.g. one down whilst another remains up)?
>

Sounds plausable, It's probably been more than a year sinc eI've had a
registration failure with them.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sipgate: dialing another sipgate number Stuart Millington UK VOIP 8 06-14-2005 05:25 PM
Sipgate down? 06/06/05 JGN UK VOIP 5 06-06-2005 07:45 PM
sipgate down yet again Roger UK VOIP 5 05-27-2005 06:36 PM
Sipgate external gateway down - again Thomas Sandford UK VOIP 1 05-13-2005 09:21 PM
Sipgate down..? Ivor Jones VOIP 0 01-30-2005 11:48 PM



Advertisments