Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > C.V

wisdomkiller & pain

claire dixon wrote:

> Dear Kim
> Iam applying for the full time assistant at the new lloyds
> pharmacy store please see my c..v. below

Fortunately I will never get there to buy meds. With the same caution the OP
posted here instead of sending the resume to the proper recipient, she will
prepare a daily dose of rat poison instead of hypertension meds, sometime,
someday ....

crashbang1

claire dixon wrote:
> Dear Kim
> Iam applying for the full time assistant at the new lloyds
> pharmacy store please see my c..v. below
>

> C.V
>
> Name Claire Dixon
>
> D.O.B 31st October 1973
>
> Address 26 Coleridge Lane Pudsey LS28 9NS
>
> Telephone number 0113 2194335
>
> Mobile number 07914043652
>
> email address http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>
> Work History
>
> Millhouse inns customer service assistant 2000-2003
> welcoming customers sitting them in the restraunt serving them with food and
> drinks at the table
>
> The Albert Hotel (wharfedale Taverns)public house manager 2003-2004
> the day to day running of a food and drinks public bar
>
> The Chellow (wharfedale taverns) public house manager2004-2005
> the day to day running of a drinks only public bar
>
> Metro customer service advisor assistant 2005
> Working a time table call centre for the transport of West Yorkshire,Time
> table enquires.Complaints,Liason between the general public and the private
> bus and train operates
>
> Education
>
> Cockburn High school 1986-1989
> English,Maths,Art,Drama
>
> first aid course with st johns ambulance

No you are crap

why?

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:54:53 +0100, ded wrote:

>> Dear Kim
>> Iam applying for the full time assistant at the

>Everyone take it easy, she didn't do anything bad or offensive
>she just made a mistake, and the poor woman is trying for
>a job.
>
>To the lady who posted, if you realise your mistake and do get to

It's a NTL user, they almost never realise it wasn't email or even know
to respond back. It's just gone to /dev/null

<snip>

Me