Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Requirement at Yahoo

Requirement at Yahoo

Vista

Qulaification:

Educational background:
Ex: B.Tech/B.E ( Top tire colleges )

Required Skills/ Mandatory skills:

5 + years of software development experience with progressively
increasing responsibilities
Expertise in designing and implementing high performance scalable
applications in C/C++
Knowledge of Web technologies, Web standards & protocols
Knowledge of other languages like Perl, Python, JavaScript
Experience with relational databases and SQL
Experience with full life cycle for multiple versions of a commercial
software product.
This is an Individual contributor role.

Role and responsibilities:

The Tech lead job will entail designing and developing high
performance and scalable applications which will be used by millions
of users. You will be expected to take hands on approach.

red floyd

Vista wrote:
> Qulaification:

Now there's a high quality recruiter... doesn't even know how to use a
spell checker.

How come a recruiting spam for Yahoo! is using a Gmail address?

[remainder of spam redacted]

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

On 2007-08-18 08:53, red floyd wrote:
> Vista wrote:
>> Qulaification:

> Now there's a high quality recruiter... doesn't even know how to use a
> spell checker.
>
> How come a recruiting spam for Yahoo! is using a Gmail address?

Probably a recruiter hired by Yahoo to get people to hire. I hope that
an employee at Yahoo would have better sense.

--
Erik Wikström

Ian Collins

red floyd wrote:
> Vista wrote:
>> Qulaification:

> Now there's a high quality recruiter... doesn't even know how to use a
> spell checker.

Or that C/C++ is a mythical language.

--
Ian Collins.

BobR

Ian Collins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message...
> red floyd wrote:
> > Vista wrote:
> >> Qulaification:

> > Now there's a high quality recruiter... doesn't even know how to use a
> > spell checker.
> >

> Or that C/C++ is a mythical language.

Well, 'C' was around first, so I'll assign it '1'. Then 'C++ came along,
I'll assign it '2'.

int C( 1 );
int Cpp( 2 );
int language( C/Cpp );

Not 'mythical', but zero (non-existant).

<G>
--
Bob R
POVrookie