Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > New Thunderbird

New Thunderbird

Stanley Eisen

Looks good, the "Tag" function is great.

Not too keen about the default order and arrangment of the icons on the
top of the screen though, I gave them a good rearrange...

Scott Nelson

Wow... another KISS fan!

Scott

--
http://www.treasuredude.net.tc
or

"We wanted to hire a Molly Hatchet tribute band. They were too
expensive. So we hired Molly Hatchet instead."