Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Menu control with Target MultiView Control?

Menu control with Target MultiView Control?

Yin99

I have a Menu control that currently changes the view on a MultiView.
Works, but I was wondering if there is any way to load separate pages
in each view via Menu?

Ex:

[Menu Control] (Allows user to select view in Multiview)

[MultiView Control]

[View1] - view 1 loads page1.aspx

[View2] - view 2 loads page2.aspx

[View3] - view 3 loads page3.aspx

In effect, I am trying to get the "Frames" effect from these two
controls. I do not want to use classic html frames though. Is there
another way with ASP.NET 2.0 ? Thanks!

Yin

=?Utf-8?B?TmF0aGFuaWVsIEdyZWVuZQ==?=

If you were using .ascx controls instead of .aspx you could probably do this
and then you would use
LoadControl("~/ThumbnailPreview.ascx");
And it would returna reference to the .ascx control that you could then add
to a View's Control collection.

Please let us know if this is helpful or if you have further questions.
Thanks,