Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: OT: Too many posts

Re: OT: Too many posts

Pedro Simoes

On Nov 17, 2005 at 10:59pm "TechGeekPro" blathered:

> On Nov 17, 2005 at 5:36pm "kpg" blathered:
>
>> I was gone for two weeks once and OMG - there was like
>> 10,000 posts. well, there ws a lot.
>>
>> Can you image what TGP is going though now?
>>
>> I bet he has to stay up 'till 4AM just trying
>> to make a dent in the back log.

> Are you insane man!!!!!
> Oh fusk, that's the hardest I've laughed all week. Oh my ghod it
> hurts!!!
>
> As soon as I got Xnews up and running, the first thing I ran was a
> "Catchup and kill Xpost." I may be suicidal but I ain't stoopid! Hang
> on, I think the neighbors are at the door.

After I stopped laughing, I did the math. There were approximately
23,898
messages since I last posted here. And by the way kpg, that was the
neighbors; you owe me 400 bucks for the deposit on a new apartment.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.techgeekpro.com

Re: OT: Too many posts Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:18 PM
Re: OT: Too many posts Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:18 PM
OT: Too many posts Microcephalic S. Bob MCSE 78 11-21-2005 07:41 PM
Too Many Posts TechGeekPro MCSE 5 09-30-2004 03:22 PM
OT: too many posts Neil MCSE 56 07-02-2004 06:19 PM

Advertisments