Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Cisco Call Manager

Cisco Call Manager

Howard Huntley

Can some one give me a copy of Cisco Call Manager to run in my home
LAB??

You can check it out at "http://huntleytech.net" and at
[Password=howard] "http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab"

lowdes

Why not ask one your LAB friends,
http://e-shane.com/lab/image/racks_side.jpg
Nice desktops on a server rack!

"Howard Huntley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can some one give me a copy of Cisco Call Manager to run in my home
> LAB??
>
> You can check it out at "http://huntleytech.net" and at
> [Password=howard] "http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab"

kpg*

Howard Huntley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Can some one give me a copy of Cisco Call Manager to run in my home
> LAB??
>
> You can check it out at "http://huntleytech.net" and at
> [Password=howard] "http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab"

You should upgrage to MySpeed PC Lite Edition - it has cooler graphics.

djpimpdaddy

On Aug 17, 10:30 am, Howard Huntley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Can some one give me a copy of Cisco Call Manager to run in my home
> LAB??
>
> You can check it out at "http://huntleytech.net" and at
> [Password=howard] "http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab"

Impressive. I once came across an old AS400 smogasborg of hardware for
free. I heard that they had a few 52u racks for the taking, and I knew
my friend wanted one for his home entertainment console so we went. I
rented a cheap UHaul truck. When we got there, they said they would
give us everything for free as long as we took it all. They filled the
entire back of the truck with old mainframes and disk arrays. After
driving away, we decided to lighten the load at a dumpster in an
ajoining parking lot.(I recycle now!). I ended up walking away with 4
full 52 u racks in great shape, still with old "network things" in
them. I sold 2 on ebay for a couple hundred, and a Cisco Multiplexer
that still worked that was on one of them for $500! Idiots..

Anyways, I still look back and think about the mainframes and if they
were worth anything. They were definetely old AS400 rack mounted
things. Heavy as hell! One of them must have had like 50+ scsi drives
in it. I knew that my wife would have killed me if I had brought them
home to fiddle with. It reminded me of the super computer in the movie
War Games. Instead we backup up to a construction dumpster and pushed
them out the back door. Oh I can hear the the environmentalist
screaming about this post. Needless to say, the landfill now has an
awesome computer system buryied in it.

Mostly Gizzards

Howard Huntley wrote:
> Can some one give me a copy of Cisco Call Manager to run in my home
> LAB??
>
> You can check it out at "http://huntleytech.net" and at
> [Password=howard] "http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab"

Which version?