Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > re speeding up computer processer

re speeding up computer processer

alan

could anyone tell me the besr program for speeding up my computer

Bucky Breeder

"alan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:3shxi.15717$Db6.3956
@newsfe3-win.ntli.net:

> could anyone tell me the besr program for speeding up my computer

Windows

--

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1718343

(O
|__ BECAUSE OF THE RETARDS NORMAL PEOPLE
.-|___ CAN NEVER PARK BY THE FRONT AGAIN
( ) \_
`--'

old man

The knowledgeable humane interface sp6

"alan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3shxi.15717$(E-Mail Removed)...
> could anyone tell me the besr program for speeding up my computer

Plato

alan wrote:

> could anyone tell me the besr program for speeding up my computer

No program needed. Just disable any unused background applications from
starting when windows starts and make sure you have enough ram to
properly run the OS you are running. For example, for XP, you want at
least 512 ram to run it, even tho new pcs these days are still sold that
only have 256. It's just not enouth.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Word Processer mac Computer Support 5 01-26-2007 03:02 AM
which processer is best?? i need help you expert to decide niljaviya Hardware 0 11-02-2006 04:05 AM
payment processer UK David Buckley ASP General 1 05-06-2005 06:26 AM
speeding up a "dial up" computer radiosigs Computer Support 13 09-03-2004 12:25 PM
Processer and motherboard deal eddie Computer Support 2 06-08-2004 06:02 PM

Advertisments