Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Newbie help with 0800 number to VOIP and mobile

Newbie help with 0800 number to VOIP and mobile

Dave T

Hi guys, thanks for all the help you've given me.

I've decided to use Voxalot.com and have the calls routed to VoipCheap.com
as calls to Mobiles on that are only 5.4p (unless, of course, anyone here
knows a cheaper one?)

If I'm at one of the places that has Internet Access I can simply take the
call using VoipCheap.com, but to take calls on my Mobile do I have to set
VoipCheap.com to Forward the calls to it? There's a Connection Charge though
if I do it that way, is there any other way of doing it so that the
Connection Charge can be avoided?

Many thanks for the help.

Herman

"Dave T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:M6gxi.32517$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hi guys, thanks for all the help you've given me.
>
> I've decided to use Voxalot.com and have the calls routed to VoipCheap.com
> as calls to Mobiles on that are only 5.4p (unless, of course, anyone here
> knows a cheaper one?)
>
> If I'm at one of the places that has Internet Access I can simply take the
> call using VoipCheap.com, but to take calls on my Mobile do I have to set
> VoipCheap.com to Forward the calls to it? There's a Connection Charge
> though if I do it that way, is there any other way of doing it so that the
> Connection Charge can be avoided?
>
> Many thanks for the help.

You can use Voxalot to forward the call, although I can't remember which
level of service you need to enable this. The downside of doing it through
Voxalot though is that the CLI will not be passed through, whereas it will
through voipcheap.com