Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > .Net 2 Framework

.Net 2 Framework

John

Does anyone know how to completely uninstall Net 2 framework and
reinstall it? I'm having tremendous problems trying to do this.

When I run the file it only gives me the option of repair or
uninstall.

Whichever one I try I get the usual error report thing that pops up
and I have to send off to microsoft.

Will I have to completely re-install windows to sort this out or is
there anything else I can try?

Cheers

John

Mr. Arnold

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how to completely uninstall Net 2 framework and
> reinstall it? I'm having tremendous problems trying to do this.
>
> When I run the file it only gives me the option of repair or
> uninstall.
>
> Whichever one I try I get the usual error report thing that pops up
> and I have to send off to microsoft.
>
> Will I have to completely re-install windows to sort this out or is
> there anything else I can try?

What O/S is this? And why can you not just download the framework and
install it over the existing one to see if that corrects your problem?