Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > URL:MailTo Protocol

URL:MailTo Protocol

selvan777 selvan777 is offline
Junior Member

Is there a way to force open the "Identity Login" window of Outlook Express when mailto links are clicked?

I've been using a vb script (IdForOE.vbs) to do it otherwise but unfortunately the URL:MailTo Protocol can only point to an application for the action "open".

Thanks
Selvan

homework help homework help is offline
Junior Member

I guess you can give some arguement to outlook.exe

selvan777 selvan777 is offline
Junior Member

Can you give me an example please?