Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview Update problems

Gridview Update problems

Oded Dror

Hi there,

I'm using SQL Server 2005 Dev SP2, Visual Studio 2005 Pro on Windows XP SP2

I have a table Color
ColorID PK int identity (1,1)
ColorName

I created a Gridview by selecting ColorID and ColorName then clicked on the
advance
And generate Select Update Insert and Delete
Then I clicked on update delete select boxes and press F5
Everything went fine the Grid popup with data

Now when I click on update and type something in ColorName nothing happened
No error message nothing the record has not been updated

I tried with Northwind Customers table and Pubs databases and It works

Could you help me with that please
Maybe is SQL Server credential issue with sa account?

Thanks,
Oded Dror