Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Want MSDN access? Talk to me!

Re: Want MSDN access? Talk to me!

Pedro Simoes

> Anonymouswrote:
My company is a Microsoft Certified Partner but one of our people
got
> hired by another company recently. I'm currently looking for
> unassociated MCPs to add to my partner account so that I can

requalify
> as a partner for next year. For the record, an MCP on a partner

account
> does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I have
> either hired or contracted with.
>
> Here's what I'm looking for:
>
> 1) At least one MCSD who has taken any of these tests: 70-300,

70-305,
> 70-315, 70-330, 70-340.
>
> 2) At least one MCSE who has taken any of the tests listed on this
> page:
>
> https://partner.microsoft.com/40017244
>
> In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will share

my
> partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 for

the
> year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to download

any
> product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visual
> Studio 2005 Professional.
>
> I currently have room for four more people to take advantage of

this
> opportunity. Contact me via private e-mail if you're interested.
>
> - Eric

This is ridiculous, you are expecting for a MCP to pay YOU so you can
benefit and qualify for competencies so in turn you get leads pushed
your way? that is outrageous.

I can just see it now, your MCP you have pay you for use of your MSDN
subscription decides to start a website giving out all of your
license keys availible from msdn.

great idea.