Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Network Cable Unplugged

Network Cable Unplugged

=?Utf-8?B?c3VuZHUyMDAw?=

I recently re-installed Windows 2000 Professional on my laptop and my
wireless internet connection stopped working and i was unable to
access the internet- the Wireless LAN connection icon in 'Network connections
displays the message "network cable unplugged", yet in Device Manager it
shows as working properly. i was wondering if anybody had any ideas as to how
this connection on my laptop can be connected or fixed so that I can access
the internet. Thank you