Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Website Mini-Blog

Website Mini-Blog

Neredbojias

I've made a sort of experimental mini-blog partially to get feedback for my
website. Would appreciate it if some of youse would give it a gander and
let me know what you think. (It's at the bottom of the page.)

http://www.neredbojias.com/

Thanks.

--
Neredbojias

Neredbojias wrote:
> I've made a sort of experimental mini-blog partially to get feedback
> for my website. Would appreciate it if some of youse would give it a
> gander and let me know what you think. (It's at the bottom of the
> page.)
>
> http://www.neredbojias.com/
>
> Thanks.

works good.
nice pics too

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:33:19 GMT
G scribed:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>> I've made a sort of experimental mini-blog partially to get feedback
>> for my website. Would appreciate it if some of youse would give it a
>> gander and let me know what you think. (It's at the bottom of the
>> page.)
>>
>> http://www.neredbojias.com/
>>
>> Thanks.

> works good.
> nice pics too

Thanks, G. I'm working on maybe expanding it in functionality, but we'll
see. Although it's totally primitive now, there's something really
pleasant (to me at least) about the simplicity.

--
Neredbojias

setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
how to reinstall website when the name of the website changed. A Leon HTML 4 03-04-2004 07:44 AM
Update website via website? Adrian Wood HTML 13 02-25-2004 11:32 PM

Advertisments